'Time-Tracker' is an open-source application, you can download and install it into MentDB Server. You spend time on client missions, and you would like to know how much time you spend on each of them? This small application is made for you. Very effective in mobile mode...
Version v1.0.7 (works with MDB_2.4.0 and up ...)
- Download and Install MDB_X.X.X (Choose the right version)
- Start a MQL Editor
- Unzip the file 'time_tracker_X.X.X.mql.zip'
- Copy the MQL source code from the file 'time_tracker_X.X.X.mql'
- Paste the MQL source code into the MQL Editor
- Execute the MQL source code
- Your application is ready!
- Go to https://localhost:9999
- Click on your application
- Login 'system', password 'pwd'
Version v1.0.6 (works with MDB_2.3.2 and up ...)
Version v1.0.5 (works with MDB_2.3.1 and up ...)
Version v1.0.4 (works with MDB_2.3.0 and up ...)
Version v1.0.3 (works with MDB_2.2.6 and up ...)
Version v1.0.2 (works with MDB_2.2.5 and up ...)
Version v1.0.1 (works with MDB_2.2.5 and up ...)
Version v1.0.0 (works with MDB_2.2.5 and up ...)